All children are fascinated with animals. They love to watch them, cuddle them and the best is when they try to imitate the sounds they make. Animals that are the most familiar to our children are the ones that we have as pets. This My Busy Bots bag is a great one to start developing key visual motor and fine motor skills as well as a way to teach children about the animals they find in their world.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 18 months up to 4 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- 1 Information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 6 Laminated activity cards
- 12 smaller laminated pet cards
- 6 Rubber pets
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; wrist extension; whole hand grasp; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; dexterity; bilateral hand coordination.
Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual figure ground.
- Concentration; problem solving; puzzle solving skills; language and vocabulary; sorting and organisation; counting; matching.
- Patience and perseverance; creativity and imagination.
A great gift or birthday present for a child you know.
Brand - My Busy Bots
The pack was excellent! Really well made and good to have a bag to keep everything in. Would make a lovely gift.
The service from 'A Little Bit Dotty' was great too and they have a lovely selection of products.